11.13.2008

three.


my final assignment to get my first degree at Trisakti University, Art and Design Faculty, April 2006
this things brought me up to a very great max marks...
and from this artwork, i could expresses my thoughts about female tattoo art...
it was controversial..., me myself is already a controversial human being for some of my lecturer...

from this final assignment, all i wanna share is about how beautiful female tattoos are...
tattoo is kinda special things in my life, i wanna share to everybody about gorgeous tattoo history
from my country and from many other countries....

most of my lecturer underestimate me, for sure... :_(
but from this final assignment, i can show them that a person with tattoo is not always a bad and stupid person
this is my destiny to tell the world about tattoo art...

my funky lecture Mr. Adikara helps a lottttt...,
maybe he was the only lecture could open my imagination about my assignment..
he gave me his best support to me! Thank u so muchhhh sir :D
alm Mrs. Shinta Gondho was my counselor for my writing, many friends told me
she was a very discipline lecture...,
but the time she taught me how to write, all i can remember is she care about my assignment a lot...
after i graduated, she passed before i give her the copy of my assignment that she requested... :_(

also big thanks for ka' goose, ka' david, teguh and imunk for helping me a lot...

on the judgement day, the day where i have to present my final assignment,
the commite put me on last list, they called my friend that suppose to get inside the judgement room after me...
they skipped my name..., i was so nervous, sad, and really don't have idea why???

by the time, they called me, many lecturer were inside the room, and it's supposed to be not more than 6 lecturer...
but, i saw more than 10 of them watching me...
finally i know why..., happy 22nd birthday to me.. :D
thank God..., what a great gift for me :D

the presentation also went smooth, i answered all the question well...
Mrs. Shinta looks so proud of me..., Mr. Adikara was smiling at me...
it was a great pleasure.... :D, both Mr. Adikara & Mrs. Shinta seems like trusted me...
and yeahhhhsss... i made it!!

one thing i will never forget is, i got the result of my final assignment when the sky is grey... it was rain...
i opened the result paper in front of Mr. Adikara... i got an "A" wooohohoooo...

this artwork means a lot for me..., i made it...!!
THANK U ALL...

No comments:

yeahs!