1.27.2009

turquoise kebaya.



sorry i got fever..., i cudn't post yesterday... too tired, because after Tasya's wedding i directly went to Bimo's friend's apartment for some photo shoot i promised him...
Bimo and his 3 friends is going to take some pictures of myself, so all i need is just be myself...
that time i already felt not so healthy, my bones hurts, my throat dry, my head starts feeling dizzy...


well this is the final look of the kebaya that need 3 times revised hahaha...


i finally used my turquoise eyeshadow...


on the way to Tasya's wedding...


this is the bag i've made a night before Tasya's wedding day...

the only fabrics left...


it's quite simple and cute..., but this cute purse could carry my cellphone, a box of cigarettes, a lighter, my compact powder, a lipstick and a lipgloss... :)




red lingerie and nightwear with reddish gold packaging...


the cute wedding card with stereo wedding music...  awesome!!


olrite that's it....

No comments:

yeahs!