5.29.2009

happy birthday PAPA.



May 29th, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA...
may God bless you, and i wish u all the greatest things in the world..
i love you papa, and it's forever...


Photobucket
happy morning for my beloved father...


Photobucket
writing...


Photobucket
after 15 minutes writing from the back side...
ttttaaarrrrraaaaaa...


Photobucket
happy birthday PAPA sayang...


Photobucket
few days ago, i went to my fav 2nd hand bookstore
i looked for my daddy's present, and first i saw this book
"War Without Guns" by George K. Tanham, published USA 1966
it's about the villager's in Vietnam, i'm sure my dad already
read this story in another book version, he loves this kind
of stuff :)


Photobucket
suddenly, i found a book that remind me of my dad's only hobby :)
GOLF!!
i think this book is dedicated for my dad, because this book store only
have one of a kind stuff (well it's a 2nd hand bookstore), and this book stand
near the cashier and it seems calling me to see it title hahaha..
"The Glorious World of GOLF" by Peter Dobereiner, published NY 1973

my dad graduated from Army School (AKABRI) in year 1973,
so it means when this book published, my dad still so young and didn't
know yet about Golf i guess hmmmmm...

i really wanna play golf with him, he and mom used to teach
me how to play golf when i was 13 years old.
i hope you like it Dad, this book is left for you, this book really
wanna be a little part of your book collections :)


Photobucket
i love you PAPA, the bears loves you too :x :x :x :D


Photobucket
have a great bithday PAPAAAAA....


1 comment:

Ringa Dinga Boing Boing said...

cindy.....lucu bangeeeet!
bokap gw terlalu cuek untuk dikasih sweet surprise.
:P

yeahs!