6.15.2009

stalker stalker!


ohhh, this is actually a story from 3 or 4 months ago..
my lil sista told me that someone is using many pictures of mine on friendster
i borrowed my lil sista account to check it, and... wowwwww...
it's a girl called "RAHMA NITA" using all of my pictures,
and mostly the pics where my face is not so clear...
she change my face into her face, oh my God...
she cut her hair exactly looks like mine...
she stole my words too, something like "only i", " i love only i",
and also many titles i've made for my blog posting like "smart and strong",
"how much i fight the loneliness", etc, etc..

and guess what she was my class mate when i was in high school,
and she's on my FB friendlist, i still remember i ignored her about
3 or 4 times before i finally approved her friend request,
because she message me and she said she was a friend of mine and she asked me
to approve her friend request...
i also asked some of my friends before i approved her friend request to me,
but most of them don't even remember who she is...
i actually just wanna keep my FB for my friends, but i'm actually so open
to strangers who REALLY wanna be my friends, not just look around
my profile and never say hi to me at all...

well well, after i check her friendster profile, album, etc,
i directly message her FB and i only asked "can u explain me about this?"
and i send her a picture of her friendster profile that i grabbed...
my sister, my bf, my best friends who knew about this asked me to send
the picture to her FB wall, but i think it will embarrassed her,
so i prefer just give her that simple question "can u explain me about this?"
i'd love to help her create her own style if she really need my help,
all i want is just "sorry", because she stole all of my property...,
and she's my friend, she was my class mate also,
and she's on my FB friendlist tho... :_( arghhh...

well time goes by, and yesterday i suddenly remember about this case,
this case happened about 3 or 4 months ago...
she never reply my message, i look for her, and guess what!! she deleted me!
i was so mad because when i saw her mutual friend with me, there are 37 people
and most of them are not her friends of course, most of them are my friends
that she added randomly, omg!
i message her and tell her i'm so mad...
she also deleted people that she knew they're close to me...
my sisters and my best friends..., i think she did this after she read my
message to her 3 months ago..., she doesn't want me, my sisters, and my friends
to check out her pathetic fake pictures...,
she's so dumb, she should think about this when she stole my property,
or i suggest her not to add me and people that related to me, so i will
never find out what she did, and she can enjoy my pics as hers :D

well well well..., i was thinking about some punishment she deserve...
i've decided to share this story to all her 37 mutual friend with me,
plus some people she deleted...
they deserve to know about this, i must warn my friends
because this stalker is on they FB friendlist..
and many of them are not her friends, she just added randomly thru my friendlist..

i actually don't want this, but this things scared me out,
this kind of things happened to me before about 5 times,
stealing my pictures and using it for miserable things...
but i didn't know who they are...
this "RAHMA NITA" case, she was a friend of mine, OMG!

thanks for all my friends, reallll friendssss....
for reading my very very super long story on FB
your inbox must be so busy yesterday :)
and also thanks for replied the thread :D
please just keep my story, and not to share it with other people that not related
to "rahma nita", all 37 mutual friends of rahma nita and mine is enuf...

dear rahma nita...,
4 months is enuf to me waiting for your explaination...
u deserve this, and u should thank me for not putting your FB link on my blog...
this cyber world is so bad if u treat it badly..., be careful cupcake :)
i guess, u knew me well, u also loves my friends...
but to be like me is not by stealing pictures and doing dumb things...
if u inspired by something that doesn't mean u have to be exactly like that person...
be yourself and take your most inspirational things as your guide...
i'm using my brain, my thoughts, my imaginations to create all this stuff...
be creative, take all those beautiful stuff around u by using your POSITIVE mind!
i hope this shit will never come to your life, it feels sucks u know...
especially when u knew the stalker is your own friend....
and last..., u should learn more about editing, u can get a photoshop
free tutorials on the internet, so u can paste my body nicely with your face...

this link may help you:


Photobucket


finally.....
and i suddenly remember this quotes...
"your biggest enemy is your friend"


No comments:

yeahs!