8.24.2009

buka puasa.


Photobucket

the outfit from yesterday. dinner (buka puasa) with imunk's family
at Dapur Sunda Bellagio, our fav restaurant haha!
i didn't take a picture there, too busy eating hahahahaha.... :P

Photobucket

well nothing special, i just found this washed denim shirt
i actually going to sell it at 'Only i', but too much love
in this lovely shirt, the silvery flowers are pretty...
and i decided to keep this one for myself :)
when i create this belt, all i want is just simplicity...
i fall in love with the belt color, taste like cappuccino...

Photobucket

Photobucket

and the ring..., it's a present for my birthday last April
from my sister Tammy...
she asked me to choose silver or gold, i pick GOLD!
she just gave this to me few weeks ago, thank u mbak...
i love it....

Photobucket

Photobucket

shirt - Only i
belt - Only i
pants cutted to short - BDG Urbanoutfitters
shoes - Only i

4 comments:

Unknown said...

mba, dijual dong shirtnya.hehe
let me know ya kalo dijual ato ada yg mirip2 gitu. thanksss :)

dotie said...

killer alligator bracelet!! I want those haha..=P

http://eclecticdujour.blogspot.com/

DiamondHurts said...

fifi: hehehehe iya nanti coba dicari ya fi... :)

dotie: it's not for sale darling hahaahha :), thanks

L.I.N said...

i love every single thing about this outfit!!

yeahs!