12.14.2009

Faye and Gabriel.


Faye Bijou (2.5yo) is my niece, and Gabriel Evans (4yo) is my nephew.
both had a great swimming time last Saturday,
even though Faye didn't bring her swimsuit, she beautifully topless
and borrow Gabriel Thomas underwear, hahaha...
Gabriel is a great swimmer, but Faye is a little bit sissy :D
i taught her a swimming lesson a bit,
i sing and let her hands go off me slowly...
but even though she sing a long, she just knew it that i'm going
to let her hands go away..., she grabbed me fast hahahaha....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

shirt - vintage
dress - no brand
leather cowboy boots - vintage
bag - ciciero

Photobucket

finally, they were sleepy and drink their milk together inside the camp...
lovely day being a nanny express :)
misses them already...


2 comments:

NoViTaRisTiaNa said...

its very pleased holiday :)

Nana MoonDancer said...

I adore this outfit
looks gorgeous<3

yeahs!