1.12.2010

koko and i.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

( top -barong bali / long skirt - body & soul / bag - ciciero / shoes - vincci )

Weekend activity, swimming. This cute bird called 'koko' loves to dance, when i play
around with my long skirt koko follow the dancing :). Imunk's sister brought me a
gift from Scotland, she knew how much i love Hello Kitty stuff eventho i don't look
like one hahaha. It's a lipgloss, body splash and the make up kit. The packaging is
so beautiful, baby pinkish with silvery stars rounded box. Btw it's Hello Kitty for
H&M stuff. Most of my body splash are vanilla, but i love this one, lovely flavour
it's a cheery berry. She bought me 3 box of chocs too :D. Since 2 weeks before 2010, i
started to swim almost everyday. I only use sunblock or any other body lotion if i
want to, it means i never use body lotion for daily or sunblock everytime i go to swim
or go to the beach, i just don't like it. But lately i realized my skin is darker,
i like it, but my tattoos won't. So when there's a time i use my body lotion it means
my skin is super dry, and when i use my sunblock i only use it for my tattoo protection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOve the way of your style............for me it's stunning.

Vina said...

cute hello kitty thingies!!
and cool blackberry wallpaper! :)

yeahs!