7.19.2010

july look.


Sorry for taking so long updating my blog.
Been so busy lately, doing so many things, from styling,
designing, and preparing ONLYi new collections.
I was so happy to see many people as my blog followers.
Thank u so much guys :)
From mid june until now, so many jobs came and
took all my time to concentrate,i always wanted to take
some time to update my blog but i've lost my card reader
so i couldn't transfer all the data from my digicam to my laptop.
Finally i found it under my wardrobe, my apartment so messed up
since 3 weeks ago :_) Here are all pictures of my look hehehe,
most of the pictures i took after or before i go somewhere,
mostly meeting clients :) Once again, sorry for taking
soooo longgggg guys, love you all...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

yeahs!