7.31.2010

onlyi could live forever...


Photobucket

Dear pals,

this Monday is ONLYi photo shoot day for mid 2010 collections.
i'm so excited, having few beautiful friends help me on photo shoot.
thanks so much for your time girls :_)
hopefully everything will be done and ready to launch by August 13th

anyways, Janis Joplin is always be my biggest inspirations.
this time, i want Joplin Joplin Joplin! in my version :D
wish me luck guys :)

if any of you want to help me on my happy busy day Monday,
just email me to cindy_biantoro@yahoo.com
thanks before :) :x

Love,
Cee


6 comments:

evita nuh said...

oh my God! so your next collection will be inspired by Janis Joplin? I'm a big big big fans of her! that so awesomeeee!!!!! Oh Good God, I grew up with her song! my daddy is a big fans of her, well that make me one too! my fave one is Mercedes Benz song...

miss a said...

wow!! adorable post...

I had a new post in HERE or score my hypeed contribution at HERE please (thanks if you did that)

Want to exchange link? Email me in icecreamyworld[at]gmail[dot]com or comment me in my blog

Thanks a lot,
Amanda "Creamy" Apriani
http://creamyandicecream.blogspot.com/
Twitter : caramel_manda

miss a said...

Good luck!

Amanda "Creamy" Apriani
http://creamyandicecream.blogspot.com
Twitter : caramel_manda

Rchliey said...

nice one collection, it is so milky way feelings there. i love the pants. and goodluck for the new collection

rchliey.blogspot.com

Rchliey said...

sorry, my last comment is for ur newest collection only i


rchliey.blogspot.com

selly octavia said...

I love the collection... Aw aw aw.. Me wanna get one of those colourful harem or pants... Drooling... I hope it'll fits me.. Kalo size L/XL bs gak ya?

yeahs!