10.24.2010

He is my Rockmen


I play around with male wardrobe for so many times. Took care many new bands look when i'm working
as a stylist. But sometimes i didn't come out nicely because one and other reason.
Most of them are boys, Imunk is my only hope when i couldn't reach new fresh ideas...

In my perception, style is who u are, so just be yourself. This basic statement should be eaten by anyone
who have more concern about their look and style. For me boys shouldn't think too much about this
hahahahaha...., agree rait? :p
Many experience working as a stylist, many works done so great, but some unsatisfied...
Many of them love what i did :), some of them just don't trust me hahahaha...
It's kinda hard when it happen, hire me as a stylist but with no trust, hmmm...

Well, this time, as usual... i actually lend some stuff for a band's video clip shoot last week.
I've prepared everything i choose Rockmen to match my concept, and Dikie lend me
so many cool things :D. But too bad some problem came and the styling using Rockmen
stuff didn't happen :((, sucks right?
 
Anyways..., it doesn't stopped me to make something else. Here's some pictures i took using Rockmen
stuff as the wardrobe. Thanks Dikie for lending me many great pieces :)
I'm in love with all the jackets! :x i would wear it eventho it's not in my size :)
Special thanks also to my model, my best mate Jawa, he's the vocalist
of this new band Royal Ego. Check out the website and find their first
video clip, u'll love their song :), love u jaw...

It's my personal project, just to express my feeling,
about my kind of 'Rockmen', hahahaha....
took the pics around Darmawangsa, Menteng, and my apartment,
having so much fun on the road with Jawa and Imunk...

That's it. Enjoy u all :)


Suits your style with Attitude.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

Nana MoonDancer said...

lovely pics:)
amazing textures

yeahs!