10.19.2010

life.


i finally got time to blog. this week is been tough.
i spent most of my time working on many projects.
so much to tell but i don't know how to begin.
some of my job nicely done, some of it super great,
but some of it also unsatisfied...

there's so many things i learn from outside.
about people, about living, about everything.

sit down for more than 18 hours in front of my laptop,
make my neck feels so horrible..., but i'm happy designing...
facing new people on shooting location, mix and match
so many cool things for wardrobe, is my biggest pleasure.

but not every single thing i wish will come true.
sometimes shit happen and i gotta face it myself.
there are so many interesting people out there to work with,
but there are also bad people who will bring beastly thoughts
to me however i'm doing fine.

anyways, this is my outfit from last week attending
imunk cousin's wedding.
well, i lost my camera, i couldn't take so many picture
for my daily activity till i got new camera :((
too bad i have no picture with imunk because we both
look like a twin with our outfits.
i'm wearing this because i have no dress with long sleeve,
need to cover my tattoo so people don't look at me like
an alien in the middle of nowhere.
but still, i'm more look like imunk's little brother
than his girlfriend :D
honestly, i hate attending formal wedding party.
maybe because most of it are not my close friend's party hahaha...

Photobucket

(blazer, shirt, pants - Zara / tie - BOSS (Imunk's) / shoes - ninewest / clutch - ciciero)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your outfit specially your shoes :)

yeahs!