8.10.2011

Fashion Affair 2011 - Urban Icon.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Almost 4 months ago, i was invited to this great event
Fashion Affair 2011 by the Urban Icon Store.
Remember about i lost my camera, so i couldn't take any pics
when i was there, i'm now stealing my bloggers friend's documentation,
diana, ario, heidy, sonia, fifi and hanna, also cindy, i borrow the pics yes :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Too bad, i couldn't bring camera to this cool event, ONLYi also join
the fashion show, and the stylist are my lovely ario and amril :)
Great job guys :), this is the first time ONLYi worn unisex :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just found out about Urban Icon when they invited me through e-mail
to join this show. The next day i went to Urban Icon store at Grand Indonesia,
and i really love the store. There are so many brand inside the store,
my fav are Fossil, Emporio Armani and DKNY.

I picked a bag and a male watch from Fossil.
I actually don't wear watch for my daily needs,
but when i saw this big bronze watch by Fossil, uhhh i'm in love,
and it's actually a male watch :D, so maybe Imunk want to borrow (-_-)'
Btw, i can choose any metal box packaging i want for my watch, cool....
I took a green box, with 'SEEDS' word printed :D
a very inspiring box for a special birthday gift :_)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I saw so many colorful bags by Fossil, lots of flower prints on them,
i suddenly remember ONLYi last collections 'Flower is Oi' :)
A week after i visited Urban Icon Store at Grand Indonesia, i went to
Urban Icon Store at Plaza Indonesia, just curious :)
love the shop interior...

This show is all about fashion, my fav Dewi Utari was there for coaching clinic.
All of my blogger ladies was there too, we sud do this more often girls :)

Thanks to Urban Icon for this opportunity :), smooch...
you can see more pics here :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

ciaooo...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

alhamdulillah akhirnya di post juga yaaaaaaa...hohoho,,,, aku senang deh kamu rajin ngeblognya skrg >.< kamu memang teman terindah :p

terima kasih buat pinjaman baju ONLY I dan wejangan2 serta tips2nya. eksekusinya masih belum sesuai ekspektasi, maafkan kami yaaa, smoga ke depannya lebih baik lagi :p

hugs hugs!11

DiamondHurts said...

hahahahahhaahha.... cialannnn :p

yeahs!