4.07.2012

girls.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

( sweater - topshop / pants - unbranded / shoes - f21 / clutch - topshop )

Pictures from last Thursday with F :)
1. View from my balcony.
2. F took a pic of me at Kinokuniya, PS. Love:)
3. Me and F waiting for the sick elevator.
4. Our shoes.
5. My new fave leather clutch.
6. Me and F at the bath room.
7. The ea ring i bought for her from a small jewelry shop in Singapore. Hypnotized Earring :)
8. Happy BFF.


Gloom Jakarta.
These are from last week. Had a happy Thursday with my babe, Febby. She took her day off for our girls thingy :). It's been a long time since our last sleepover night, about years ago... We use to have a lot of sleepover night when we were in high school. As i remember, she always took my best spot in my bed room and we eat a lot :D

Things we talked, always around boys and clothes. She tells many story about her love journey experience hahahaha, as i am more expert than her, she of course die for my magical advices hahahahha. Oh well, we still talk about those kind of stuff until now, but something different this time, we added this word 'wedding' :)

In the afternoon we decided to have our lunchtime at Plaza Senayan, while waiting for my 3pm pre-production meeting for movie trailer shooting. Febby used to be my fashion stylist assistant long time ago, time where my budget wasn't enough to pay a pair of shoes, or even to pay an assistant :').

We talk, gossip, yelling, screaming, laughing, and many more things we do on the way to Plaza Senayan. We also going to have some brainstorm for her pre-wedding photo session with her future husband :) I'm honored for having this opportunity. So we decided to have a simple classic feel, a little touch of vintage costumes, and around a church :). Haven't decided yet which church we're going to pick. Will share it to you guys when it's ready ;)

smooch...


3 comments:

Joana Chaves said...

Oh, I adore your animal beanies ! So cute.


xo Joana

Gricia (Cia) said...

i love febby's shoes! and i bet her pre-wedding photos will be great. *akhhh mau difoto cindy ^__^

Krasivaya Devushka said...

i love the bookstore pic!

yeahs!