4.26.2012

My Imaginary Heroes.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photographer: David Lele
Stylist & Wardrobe: DiamondHurts
Asst. Stylist: Hanna Sitompul & Kiky Rizky Tomy
MUA: Adhe Rama

Model: Reti Ragil
Location: Lele's Studio


Imaginary
HEROES.


When the sun's up i prepare myself to be fabulous.
When the duty calls i spreads my wings and lead the winds.
When they break the law i'll stare my eyes and cuff them right on the head.

Just don't get me mad, and don't fancy me.

Incase you need me, you can just call me, Eve.

.GIRLS ONLY.


11 comments:

Lulut Marganingtyas said...

this is genius. great styling. super love.

STARSNAPSHOT said...

sooooper cooool *_*

Lia said...

stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Constance said...

I love the design of your blog!

♡♡♡
http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

annchica said...

Amazing photos for inspo! :)

Kisses,
annchica ♥

http://annchica.blogspot.com

M said...

briliant <3

Minie said...

stunning photos...and very inspiring!

http://minnieonfashion.blogspot.com/

Sarah Lewis said...

I really love your blog ! Maybe you could visit mine and if you like it we could follow each other ?

Let me know !

Love,


S

Danny Suyandi said...

major love with the shots. and you guys show the style of Indonesia! interesting :)

clara thomas said...

omg awesome!!! <3

Anggi Lupitasari said...

what i love about you, cindy, you have a bold yet stunning style. and this "indonesia heroes" idea is so creative. you go girl! ;)

yeahs!