2.10.2013

Oriental Muse.











( transparent shirt - flea market // my photos by Imunk )


Gong Xi Fa Cai my friends :), Happy Chinese New Year!!!
Ssssssssssssss... the power of Water Snake.... ssss......
Imunk took a photograph of me when we were at Singapore 2 weeks ago...
I gained weight, but that's okay, due to the reference of Chinese Woman (last picture), she has this amazing 'wide' face hahahaha, same as mine, hard to go on my diet program for not eating rice for 3 months, 1 month already ;) *proud. Anyway, i'm enjoying my new type of face shape, 'wide' ;p.

The picture of Gong Xi Fa Cai decor and flowers, i took it when i was in Penang using my Samsung Galaxy Note. I've seen so many beautiful decoration around Penang, inspires me to make this blog post :)

Happy Holiday you all....

No comments:

yeahs!